If you’re like me, you forget a lot of things. Once you remember, you eventually forget what you’ve forgotten.
If you’re having these sort of problems you can try these few things.
1. Write it down, now! You can take a piece of paper and attach it to your wall calendar or stick it in your journal, just make sure everything stays in the same place. When you remember something you’ve forgotten or have lost. Don’t be lazy and think you’ll remember it this time. The sooner your write it down the better.
2. Write down the location. When you find a lost item or whatever item and you’re like me and stick it in a “safe place” and so sure you’ll remember…write down on a list these items and where you end up placing them. That way later on, you can go to your list and find that item that you can’t seem to remember.
3. Designate! When you find something you’ve lost, put it in a certain container that is designated for the items you’re found and don’t want to lose again. That way when you’re trying to find wherever your new “safe place” is, it’ll just be this one spot. It’ll also help reduce clutter and keep you from putting random things places and never being about to find them again.
4. Become uncluttered! Go through your belongings thoroughly at least once a year to get rid of access stuff and to help you possibly find all the items you’ve been looking for.
I wouldn’t recommend trying to find your lost items or thoughts when you’re stressed or going through a rough time. If you can calm your nerves before ravaging through your house, you might be able to think clearly to maybe remember something. Just breath.
Lately, I haven’t been able to post due to stress and anxiety. So what better topic to post about than stress relief. I collected a few tidbits to share about how to relieve some stress.
– Start of with some yoga. Try poses that represent pushing away negativity and bringing in positivity. Yoga is a form of exercise. Exercise releases endorphins making you feel better about yourself.
– Afterwards, take a soothing bath – add bubbles, scented oils, scented salts, etc to the bath. A soothing bath will not only cleanse you but it will also be symbolic of washing away the stress.
– Get yourself some comforting yet healthy food. I recommend some egg drop soup from P.F. Chang’s. Having something warm yet light will help relieve you of stress and make you feel healthy and clean on the inside.
– Make yourself a small cup of hot tea. I recommend a hot chai tea. Sipping on some hot tea will relax you and also be symbolic of warming your heart and soul.
– Light some incense or a candle. Getting all your senses involved with this stress relief will insure a well rounded routine of relaxation. Pick a scent you like and let it fill your home and …your mind.
– While drinking your tea, snuggle up in a blanket or snuggie with a nice and calming book. I recommend 1,001 Ways to Relax by Mike George. While calming your mind you can read more ways to relax.
These are just some simple tips I hope you find helpful in getting rid of the stresses of everyday life or to calm your mind of something that’s just been on your mind recently. In any situation, I wish you the best of luck.
This will be my first makeup freebie for this blog and I’m excited. I love Bare Escentuals/Bare Minerals’ products and I’m definitely not getting paid to say it. I use Bare Minerals’ foundation almost every single day and I can’t get enough of it. It’s the lightest foundation I’ve found and it’s better for your skin than any pressed foundation. I was lucky enough to stumble on a link to a free Bare Minerals coupon and I felt I should share the love.
Click HERE for the FREE coupon.
It is just a 10 day sample and a little kabuki brush but I think you’ll love it the first time you put it on. Their products are really not that expensive and you get a lot of product. I highly recommend printing this out for yourself and maybe giving a few to friends and family. There is no expiration date but it is only until supplies last. BUT, it states on the bottom that if they’re out they’ll let you pick out something else as your free sample.
Here’s to a great start on the holiday season!
I’m just now getting home from taking my mom to the hospital. I’ve been there since 8:30pm with my sister. Most of the time we sat there whispering to ourselves how aggravating it was to see 8 doctors or nurses sitting and just chatting while their one patient (my mother) patiently waited for hours for any kind of test results or pain medication. I can’t tell you how much frustration I have towards the state of Louisiana right now.
My mother isn’t in good health even on her best days. She has so many things wrong and Louisiana is so slow and/or unwilling at diagnosing anything. Recently my mom has been one of the only level-headed people I have left to associate with. She’s the only one I know that would give and give until her dying breath to make sure I’m okay. Here at one of her worst moments all I could do is sit and wait. I wish I could do more.
My mom (in the middle awing) on her 18th birthday.
For now, at least I can get her (eventually) the medical attention she needs.
I’m in New Orleans right now sitting in a hotel waiting to drive my friend to an abortion clinic. Thing is, she doesn’t know that I know it’s an abortion clinic. Her and my sister are telling me it’s just some ridiculously expensive doctor’s appointment.
I myself wouldn’t get an abortion but it is her choice. I just would of liked to know. And my sister is here with us and she knows too but neither one suspects that I know what’s going on.
I don’t know what would of happened if everyone who chipped in for the trip knew that it was an abortion. I don’t know what exactly to do about it but I figure I could start by at least telling my sister that I know…I know what’s going on.